Sunday, April 20, 2008

My first best friend




Well this post is about my dog Cheyenne who past away saturday afternoon. She was on of my first best friends i got her shortly when i moved in the house on Raubsville R.d by the corner store where Cheyenne grew up. I love her so much and it's hard to take in that she left me. She was there through my parents devorce, my grandfathers death and the list goes on and it's the hardest when your holden there head in the vets office and they give her a relaxiant and she just fell right to the table it killed me because she was still with it she was to to weak to move and then they gave her the last shot and it was horrible i can't even think about it. Well i have to get some rest here are the pictures when we pulled in the vet office one of the hardest thing of my life.


Bye-now

1 comment:

Maggie's Farm said...

Oh, Nathan, I wish I could have been there with you. We will all be together with our friends in heaven someday.